To make sure your HP Envy 4520 printer always works well with your Windows OS or Macintosh OS, it really essential to maintain your HP Envy 4520 Driver and Software program up to day. Below are the complete instructions on how you can start your printer along with the HP Envy 4520 software installation procedure.
How to Setup the HP Envy 4520 Printer
To set up a printer, first, you need to place the device in the correct position of your home or office. After placing the printing machine then made the connections properly between the devices by installing the printer driver. Next, set up properly according to your own choice.
Steps of the HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
- First, unbox the printer and then take out all the equipment one-by-one.
- Remove all the packaging materials (tapes, protective covers).
- After that, using the USB cable, connect the printer to the power source.
- Locate and tap down the Power switch of the printer to turn on the machine.
- Next, take out the input tray and install a bunch of papers in it. (Check the page carrying capacity, first)
- Now, open the printer cover and install the ink cartridges properly to their correct ports.
- Note: You need to install the ink cartridges after removing the plastic tape from them.
- Automatically, a page will be coming out from the paper output tray after the ink cartridge installation is successfully done.
- Next, put the page on the scanner part and then click on OK.
- To complete the setup procedure now you need to install the HP Envy 4520 software.
Downloading and Installing Steps of the HP Envy 4520 Software on Windows PC
- First of all, you need to turn on the HP Envy 4520 printing machine.
- Next, ensure that no other devices are connected with the same printer. And if, then remove them to continue with the setup procedure.
- Now, using a browser, open the HP official site and there select your product to get the list of drivers appear on the screen.
- Select your Windows supportable driver and Download it.
- Once the downloading task is successfully done, now open the same file and follow the instructions to complete the installation task.
Further, if you want to connect your printer wirelessly to your device, then check out the further section to learn the process.
How to Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer Wirelessly
To get the wireless connection feature on your HP Envy 4520 printer, go through the following steps:
- After turning on your printer, computer and Router, tap the Setup button of the printer.
- Next, select the Wireless Connection option under the Network section.
- Wait, until the nearby network names appear on the printer’s screen.
- Select your network name and then enter the correct password to successfully connect your printer to the network.
- Now, using the HP Envy 4520 software CD install the drivers on your computer.
- Once done, now you are able to print a document using the wireless connection.
These are the overall tasks to use the HP Envy 4520 software on your computer.