HP DeskJet 3755 is one of the well-known printing devices and by installing it you can do several tasks like printing, copying, and scanning. By activating its wireless function, you can print out a document from a distance which is far away from it, but within the signal range. Deskjet 3755 supports ePrint, Airprint, and Google Cloud Print.
If you are looking for the way of how to install the HP DeskJet 3755 driver, then keep reading the below sections to know the process in a simpler manner.
Steps to Install HP DeskJet 3755 Printer at your Home/ Office
Installing a printing machine is not a hard job, you can learn it from the instructions that are provided below:
Set Up the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
- Unbox the printer and take out all the products from it.
- Remove the protective materials (tapes and thin sheets).
- Now, using the power cable connect the printer with the power outlet.
- Tap down the Power button to turn on the machine.
- Now, unpack the ink cartridges and do not remove the protective tape unless you open the cartridge access door.
- Open the cartridge access door and then remove the protective tape to install the cartridges in the printer.
- Place the ink cartridges to their pre-assigned slots and then close the door.
- Now, you need to open the paper input tray and then load a4 sized paper on it.
- Lastly, close the door and then proceed with the printer driver installation instructions to complete the process.
Install HP DeskJet 3755 Driver
- After you are sure that your computer is connected with an active network connection, launch a browser.
- With the help of the browser navigate to the main HP Software and Drivers page.
- Under the Software and Drivers tab, select the Printer option and then enter your printer model number.
- Select the Submit option to get the drivers list on the display.
- From the list, choose the driver which is suitable on your computer and click on Download.
- As the downloading process is over, now open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Once you have successfully installed the HP DeskJet 3755 driver, now you can use your printer to get the benefits of all it’s features.