Actually, that’s the only limitation you need to take into consideration: the application has to support printing. Many of the commonly used applications (For example: Facebook) do not allow you to print an image that is present there, only you can see them.
while printing on Android has gotten significantly easier over the past few years, there are still some things to be aware of.
Nowadays, printing becomes the most easier task using Android operated devices. However, still, there are sometimes to be aware of. They are as complies with:
- Exactly how to Add and also Handle Printers
- Exactly how to Print in Supported Applications
- Just how to “Print” to PDF
Waiting is over, now check out the below sections to know the information on how to print from Android.
How to print using Google Cloud Print
To use the Google Cloud Print app on your Android do the following steps:
Step 1: Add your Printer to Google Cloud Print
- First of all, locate and tap on the Settings icon of Android.
- In the search box, type Printing and then choose the top-most option. Alternatively, under the Settings options, select Connected devices at first and then choose Connection preferences> Printing.
- Next, tap on the Cloud Print item.
- From the “Cloud Print” menu options proceed with “Add printer”.
- Now from the searched result, select your printing machine.
That’s are the overall steps to add your printer to Google Cloud Print. Move to the next section to learn how to take a printout from the Google Cloud Print app.
Step 2: Take a Print Out using Google Cloud Print
- Locate the document from your Android device (Gmail app, in the Chome browser…).
- If there is a three-dot present at the top of the image click that and select the Export option or save it in a location on your device.
- Next, open the file and click on the Print option.
- Cloud Print will automatically get selected to do a printing task using the printer that is added on your device.
- Lastly, enter the details, how many pages do you want to print, color or black and white image.
- Tap on “Print” to get the document hard copy in your hand.
Print to Portable Document Format: An Introduction
In few cases, you might not need an actual paper copy, but you want a generally approved file that will just work anywhere you need it. For this kind of purposes, PDFs are wonderful. And taking out a print copy to PDF is a very simple task on Android.
First, you need to choose the print choice from the menu. After that, open the menu to get all of your readily available printer options. There should go to the very least a couple of alternatives for conserving the file as a PDF: Select “Save as PDF”, once done to keep a copy on your Google Drive select the “Save to Google Drive” option.
After doing the above steps, now just you need to tap on Print.
In case, you want to keep the copy of the file locally, then select the option “Save as”. This will open the -esque screen, choose a location to save the file.
When you are going to save the PDF to Drive, nothing will be going to happen, only the print window will just get closed. That’s not the case, however, as the record ought to be available in your Drive’s origin folder.