“Printer not activated error code 30” message can occasionally appear and stop you from printing files. This can be big trouble, and in today’s article, we’ll show you just how to repair this issue.
If you are attempting to print an important pdf documents and also all of a sudden this error pops up on your computer system, then do not stress as we are most likely to inform you how you can repair this error on your Windows. However initially, let’s go through the causes of the error code 30.
Why the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 Appears [Causes]
Basically, there are a number of reasons that are responsible and return the error code 30. They are as follows:
- Lack of Complete Permission to the User Account
- Printer Drivers issues
- Not selecting the printer as your default printer
- Outdated Windows OS
Now, check the useful information below that will instruct you with the better methods of how to fix Printer not activated error code 30.
Printer Not Activated, Error Code 30 [Solutions]
You can solve this printer error code with the help of the below-given solutions. Try them one after the other as arranged to get a quick result.
Solution 1: Get Full Control of the Program
Due to the lack of the Full control of the program you may face the error message “Printer not activated error code 30”. If this is the case, then simply by allowing the below-given instruction you will get rid of it.
- First of all, locate the actual program (not short-cut) on your computer and then right-click on it.
- Select Properties and click on the Security pane.
- Now, navigate to your account and select the Edit button.
- Set your own account in the field and then enable the Full control option> OK.
- Hopefully, now you will not get the error back. And if, then continue with the next solution.
Solution 2: Set your Printer as the Default Printer
Using more than one printer on the computer system sometimes gives bitter results, and one of which is the error code 30. So, now using the below-given steps set your printer as the default device on your computer to solve this fact of the problem.
- Open the Control Panel window and then select the option Devices and Printer. You will get it, under the “Hardware and Sound” section.
- Now, scroll down to the Printers section and choose your printer among the list. Right-click on your printer and then select the “Set as default” option.
- After that, restart your PC.
This solution works many a time in solving the different printer error codes including Printer not activated error code 30.
Solution 3: Reinstall the USB Composite Device
Try the following steps, which is an effective way to solve the printer error code 30:
- Press the Windows button and keep it held again tap the letter R button to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and then select the OK option to continue with the Device Manager window.
- Now, expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers section by double-clicking on the option.
- From the list, right-click on the USB option that is you are using to connect your printing machine. Select the Uninstall device option.
- Now, you need to disconnect your printer cable from the PC.
- Restart the computer and re-attach the printer cable on your computer and then check whether the problem gets solved.
Solution 4: Update your Windows Operating System
Many of the common software issues can be solved by updating the Operating System of the device. So, update your Windows OS without disconnecting the printer from your computer. Allow the following steps to update your computer installed drivers automatically.
- Tap down the Windows logo key to open the search bar.
- In the search bar type update.
- After that, from the obtained result, click on “Check for updates”.
- Now, click on the “Check for updates” button. If any update is available then it will appear on the result screen and the system will be started automatically.
- Once, the update is successfully installed, the computer will restarts.
Now, try to use your printing machine to ensure if the Printer not activated error code 30 gets resolved or not.
After applying the above-stated solutions hopefully, the error code will not pop-up again.