With the help of the Epson iPrint service, you can print and scan wirelessly, that is, from your smart devices and tablets while you are in the hurry.
From here, you can know the services detail that is offered by the Epson Connect to get you the best work of your printer and smart devices. You may be glad to know, using the Epson Connect service you can take out a print from any area of your room or office.
Epson iPrint App for Android Gadgets
Transform your tablet computer or smart device into an effective efficiency tool. You can likewise scan from an Epson printer, that is near to you and email or share your data online.
Before connecting with the Epson printer, make certain that your printer and your Android device are must be linked with a similar cordless network.
- Open the Epson iPrint App
- From the next screen, tap on “Printer is not selected”.
- Now, you will see that the software is listing the printers that are present near to you.
Do one of the following:
Either select your printer option from the generated list or else manually include a printer on your current network.
To add manually, you have to select the Manual IP tab whereas to select from the listed printer you need to on to the Local tab.
- Under the Manual IP tab, tap on Add and then input the IP address of your printer and select Done.
- You can now print with Epson iPrint.
Using the Epson iPrint Application
Transform your tablet computer or mobile phone right into an effective efficiency device. we know that iPrint are ables you to access documents from DropBox, Google Drive, etc as well as take a print via them.
Discover exactly how to make use of the numerous features of the Epson iPrint App listed below.
- Firstly, Tap Print Pictures on the application’s home display.
- Touch a photo album.
- If you intend to view the picture large prior to printing, choose it.
- Next, touch on Select to include the photo to your print job.
- If you want to choose more then one photo, then touch go back and also repeat this procedure.
- To pick images without enlarging them or to swiftly pick several images, faucet Select.
- Now, for including them in the print job then tap on the photos.
- When you’re done, transform them for the paper size, print high quality, as well as other settings, tap.
Keep in mind: These settings put on all images in your print work.
- If your image is bigger in size than the paper dimension, you are able to adjust the cropping and also dragging the picture.
- To switch in between landscape and picture positioning, tap Turn.
- To eliminate the present picture from the print task, select Clear.
When you prepare to take out a print, touch on the Print option.