Epson Connect Printer Setup allows you to print and also scan the documents from any type of area. The Wi-Fi characteristics of the printer make it easy to use.
Before you begin the installation, you require to connect your printer to the network so you can utilize it from the computer system. Adhere to the steps in the manual publication to set up your printer as well as connect to your network.
Steps to Epson Connect Printer Setup on Windows
You need to go through the below steps to do the Epson Connect Printer setup task easily.
- First, you need to launch a browser on your PC.
- From the Epson official site locate “Epson connect printer setup Utility” and click on it to download the software.
- Once, the downloading is completed successfully, proceed to install it.
- Enable the checkbox for License Agreement> Next.
- Now, select Install and then click on Finish.
- Locate your product and then click on Next> Printer Registration> Next.
- A message will generate on the screen, click on OK to continue.
- Next, to make a new account click on the exact option and then fill the details.
- Click on Finish.
- Further, if you wish to register new products with your account then select the option “I already have an account”. Fill up the required details under the “Add a new printer” form.
- Click on the Add option> Close.
So, have Epson attach printer setup efficiently with no inconvenience by following the above-provided steps. Ensure that you thoroughly comply with all the steps as one error can result in the failure of the whole arrangement procedure. You can also take guidance from an expert if you face a problem in the setup process.
Steps to Epson Connect Printer Setup on Mac Computer
The steps to allow to setup Epson Connect Printer on Mac computer are as follows:
- First of all, turn on the printing machine by tapping the power button of the device.
- Now, from the official website of Epson locate the Mac version supported Epson Connect printer driver.
- Download and Install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility> Continue> Continue.
- Also, agree with the License Agreement.
- Now, select the Install option and then click on Close.
- Choose your printer> Next.
Alternatively, using the Finder you can perform the Epson Connect Printer setup.
- Open the Finder and then click on Application.
- Now, open the Epson Software.
- Next, proceed with the Epson Connect Printer setup option.
- Choose Printer Registration then click Next > OK.
- After that, select Printer Registration> Next> OK.
- Enable the checkbox of the Terms and Conditions.
- Then, click on Next.
- Further, either create an account or sign-up with your existing account.
- Lastly, select the Close option.
That’s all are about the Epson Connect Printer Setup procedure.