If you are trying to print something and it is not printing, the problem can be that the printer is not on the internet. You will not have the ability to print unless the printing machine is online. To transform your printer online, you simply have to turn on the printer as well as wait for a couple of secs for the printer to change its status from offline to online.
This can be brought on by an issue in between your gadget or computer system as well as the printer.
A loose cable connection and paper-jam are other problems that are responsible for this printer error. If you are using an older version of printer driver, this can also be the reason behind the Offline issue of the printer. To solve this printer error, you can try the solutions one-by-one that is described below.
How to Solve the Offline Printer Error?
Adhere to each action to guarantee you aren’t missing any solution to repair your Printer Offline issue.
Check the Proper Connections of the Printer
To get rid of the Printer Offline problem, make sure the printer is connected to a working wall surface socket or power strip. In case if your printer is connected using the WiFi function, then restart the router. Sometimes, by restarting the router you can get a fruitful result.
Open Services.msc Window to Fix the Printer Offline Error
Print Spooler if not functions properly, then the Printer Offline is one of the issues that appear on the screen. To check and solve this factor of the problem try the following steps.
- Press Windows and also R buttons at the same time to introduce Run In the Windows computer, Type the text services.msc and next click on the Enter button.
- In the new window, showing the list of all the services that are present on Windows. Discover Print Spooler, double-click on it to allow the further steps.
- In the Print Spooler Properties window, check the Start up type section. It needs to be set as Automatic. If the spooler start-up is established as Manual, then click on the drop-down menu to change it.
- Currently, click on the Start option and also wait until Windows begins the spooler service. Once it finishes, click the Apply switch and verify the changes.
An Additional Effective Technique of Fixing the Printer Offline Error
- Key in “Devices and Printers” in the search bar, that will get open after you press down the Windows logo button on your keyboard.
- Right-click the icon for your printer. It might be identified as part of the tool name or printer name.
- Or Left-Click the printer and select “Manage Device”
- Click the “Printer” tab and in the home window that opens, uncheck “Use Printer Offline“. Any items in the print line up for your printer will after that print a test page.
That’s all are the information that are useful to you while you face the Printer Offline error.