HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 comes with the features which are enough for the multi-purpose tasks. The design of this device is very attractive to the viewers and for its performance it can be used at the office. The foremost task that you need to perform after you have the device is to install the device and then set up the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver on your computer. Let us now discuss more about the best features of this printing machine.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer has an LCD touch panel of 68 mm with the better buttons on sides. You will get the fast response by tapping those developed buttons. Along with these, you will also able to see the photos and files directly on the printer screen with the help of HP applications. With this device, you can also perform numerous tasks of the fax machine.
This is a printing machine with different features, you may recognize that HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 is very easy to install and also to make a connection with your Windows computer.
What is the Function of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Driver
A driver of a device is used to make a communication channel between the devices. Without the printer driver installed on your computer or any other device, you are not able to do a printing task. It is always better to install the updated driver to get better performance of your device. Try to download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s official website to get the genuine product. Check out the below lines to know the process of how to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver.
Download and Install the Driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Manually
The task is very simple, only you need to confirm that you are already connected internet with your PC and a browser is open.
- Using the browser, open the official HP website.
- After that, under the Software and Drivers tab, select the Printer option.
- Next, you need to enter the printer model number and then click on Submit to get the drivers listed on the screen.
- Click on the Download button after choosing the correct driver for your PC.
- Once the downloading is completed, open the file and check the on-screen instruction to complete the installation.
- After installing the printer driver, restart all the devices and then print a test page to check whether the process is successfully done or not.
Hopefully, now you are able to install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 driver on your own.