Specifically how to Send a Fax From an All-in-One Printer. Sending out faxes from an all-in-one printer is a snap when you have actually the equipment connected to a phone line. After that, you can get hard copies of your records quickly. Comply with these activities to send a fax from an all-in-one printer.
Prepare the Printer for Faxing
Prepare your HP printer for faxing. These steps take advantage of a standard landline telephone service.
- Firstly, you have to know the proper procedure of how to fax from printer.
- Get a telephone cable. Utilize the cable that included the printer.
- Connect the phone end cord to the phone jack and the other end on the back of the printing machine.
- If you have a voice mail, connect a phone cable to the manufacturer along with the 2-EXT jack on the back of the printer. Doing so the telephone will only record the actual sound without taping the fax noises.
- Develop fax configurations and likewise selections. The HP software application includes directed fax setup devices (the Fax Setup Wizard in Windows or the Fundamental Fax Setups device for Mac), or browse to the Fax or Setup choices on the printer control board.
- Run a fax exam to validate the fax established was successful. On the printer control board, find Run Fax Assessment or Fax Examination Report in the Fax or Configuration menu selections. A document prints with examination end results as well as likewise any instructions to fix problems.
Steps to Send Fax from Printer
Check out the instructions below to learn the procedure of how to send fax from Windows and Mac OS used devices.
- First of all, you need to open the file which you want to send to the sender through fax.
- From the File menu, select the Print option.
- Now, ensure that the printer Fax driver is already chosen under the print dialog box.
- After that, click on the Properties button to continue.
- Next, enter the details under the paper size (A4), resolution and orientation sections.
- Further, fill up the Enter Fax Number field to the receiver> Click on OK.
- Confirm the task again clicking on the OK option.
- Go to the document and open it and then choose the option “Print” that you will find under the File menu.
- If you need, then expand the window and select the Fax Options from the drop-down menu.
- Input the details of paper size (A4), orientation…
- Now, enable the checkbox “Send as Fax” and enter the fax number in the given field.
- Click on Print to end the task.
To receive a Fax:
Install a paper into the printer input tray and then tap on Auto Answer to get the incoming faxes.